Sunday, January 06, 2013

Through the Past Dorkily: Nothing to Say

Editor's note: Through the Past Dorkily is a recurring feature that looks back at the embarrassingly dorky diary I kept as a 16-year-old in 1984. 

Friday, January 6, 1984
MALCOLM YOUNG'S BIRTHDAY

WAAF Top 5 at Five
1. Jump - Van Halen
2. Panama - Van Halen
3. 99 Red Balloons - Nena
4. Sister Christian - Night Ranger
5. Some Heads Are Gonna Roll - Judas Priest  

Oops! I forgot!

Postscript: This didn't happen too often, but it did happen. I was 16, after all. It certainly wasn't because I was out doing something fun, though. Back with more dorktasticness tomorrow.

 

2 comments:

Dave Brigham said...

You seriously still have a diary from 1984?

Jay said...

Ha! Yeah, I have a lot of old crap hanging around from my past. Although this was unique in that I only did it that one year.

Day After Day #85: Gentlemen

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4).   Gentlemen (1993) When the Afghan Whigs...