Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Bloggity blog blog blog. Doing some work at home tonight, which is never fun. Tomorrow we have our annual kids' Halloween party, which means I won't get much done from 3 to 5, so I'm getting some writing done tonight. I'm dressing up as Mike Tyson--I was unable to find a fake gold tooth, but other than that, I'm all set. I'll be drawing that stupid tattoo on my face, so that will look good.

The Yankees lost to the Marlins in 6 over the weekend. To which I say, hardy har har. Give Florida credit. They're a scrappy team.

Well, back to work. Get thee to a nunnery or something, willya?

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #524: April 19, 2024

A wise man once said, "You might as well jump" and by gum, we believed him. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs abou...