Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Ah, it never ends. I got the A-OK on Friday to get back to regular eating, which is great news. I have to keep taking the thyroid medication, probably forever, and there's no indication how the problem got started, but at least it's manageable. Of course, I was still dealing with this chest cold over the weekend, but it's mostly gone now. And this morning, I'm at the gym doing a chest workout when I strained my back. I've done it before, but it's just annoying because I can't play hockey tonight. I already missed the last two weeks because of my stomach and the chest cold, and I'll miss the next two because of the marathon. Oh, well. My back should be all right in a few days, but it's pretty damn sore right now. I need to watch out for falling pianos and anvils.

The wedding went okay on Sunday, although I didn't see a second of the ceremony because Hannah had fallen asleep in the car on the way there. So I stayed with her in the car and listened to the Patriots game. We had a babysitter to take care of Hannah and her cousin Danny while we were at the reception. Everybody seemed to have a good time. I'm just glad we're done with weddings for the year. We had a lot of them this year.

On Friday, we go for the first ultrasound of BK2 (Baby Kumar 2). We're not finding out the sex of the baby, but it's always cool to see the little one in there moving around. I can't wait.

No comments:

Day After Day #75: Word Up!

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4). Word Up! (1986) When you watch old music...