Friday, August 18, 2006

I See Through

Happy Friday. Man, August is flying by. Unlike last month, the weather has been pretty pleasant for the most part. It makes those longer runs that much more bearable. I get a bit of a reprieve this week, with a 13-mile run planned for tomorrow. After last week's 20-miler, 13 is a treat. Sick, huh?

The girls had a blast at the Wiggles concert today. I took advantage of the quiet house after I got home from work to record Episode 3 of Completely Conspicuous. You can download it here (remember, right click and hit "save as").

Hells, yes:
  • Big five-games series this weekend between the Red Sox and Yankees. The Sox got off to a bad start by losing the first game 12-4 this afternoon. The Jays traded Eric Hinske to the Sox this week and in his first game, he was 3-4 with three doubles.
  • I'm psyched for the Rollins Band-X show at Avalon tomorrow (although X are the headliners). Should be an intensely loud good time.
  • A new study is out saying that people who spend time at work concentrating on their fantasy football cost employers more than $1 billion a week in lost productivity. Imagine what it the total is if you add in fantasy baseball. Not that I would ever do such a thing. Ahem.
  • The cable news channels are all JonBenet Ramsey all the time. There is much speculation as to the veracity of the suspect's confession. All I know is, he's one messed-up dude.
  • Paging Judge Pat McGroin: Reportedly, this guy's defense was, "I don't even know what this is. This sort of thing ain't my bag, baby!"

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #524: April 19, 2024

A wise man once said, "You might as well jump" and by gum, we believed him. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs abou...