Friday, December 17, 2010

Simply Unacceptable

Hola. Another week has come and gone and I haven't done much with the blog, and I apologize for that. Life has been super-busy lately; I'm so fried after getting out of work that there's not much brainpower left for much blog creativity.

I have a lot of ideas, just little time or inclination to carry them out. Thankfully, I've been able to keep the podcast rolling each week with new episodes, and I've got the next five or so mapped out. So I'm not totally out of it.

Anyhoo, it's getting late and I'm going to catch some shuteye, but rest assured more is coming. Hoping to crank out a couple of posts this weekend, even. Seriously!

Rock:

No comments:

Day After Day #112: Army of Me

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4). Army of Me (1995) When it comes to artis...