Friday, December 31, 2010

Eleven

So here we are, about half an hour before we hit the New Year. The girls are asleep upstairs and Deb's asleep on the couch...just like every other night. I'd say it was a pretty good year for the most part. We're all happy and healthy and gainfully employed (except for the kids), so that's a positive.

I always have similar New Year's resolutions that I mostly fail to keep every year. I'm starting off 2011 by going sugar-free for the foreseeable future. Got a little flabby over the last few months, so I want to get in better shape. I'm not doing a spring marathon, but want to do a couple of half-marathons and try to get faster in shorter races. I may do a fall marathon. I'm also thinking of actually taking guitar lessons, since I never can stick to practicing enough to get any good. Other than that, I want to keep writing and keep doing the podcast every week. And of course, to keep doing my best at the whole father and husband thing. That's the most important one, and the one I've actually been able to keep consistently over the last 10 years.

Party it up:

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #525: April 26, 2024

It's a big, bad world out there. For some, crime is a way of life. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs about crime in hour...