Friday, June 29, 2007

Heading Out to the Highway

Well, we're about to get on the road for the long drive to Disney. Wish us luck. We'll be in Orlando until next Saturday, when we start the long slog back. Not sure if I'll have a chance to file any reports from FL, so it's very possible I won't have any posts up until next Sunday. But check back anyway.

Lots of stuff happened this week, but I've been too busy to report: I ran the Corporate Challenge last night and saw my buddy Bob at the post-race bash; Pantsy McPantserpants lost his stupid lawsuit; Frank Thomas hit his 500th homer last night for the Jays; it looks like I'm going to run the Baystate Marathon on October 14 instead of the Maine Marathon a week earlier because I might have to travel for work that week; and plenty of other crap I can't remember right now.

Aiight, check in with you later.

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #524: April 19, 2024

A wise man once said, "You might as well jump" and by gum, we believed him. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs abou...