Following my one-every-other-week schedule, here's the latest episode of CC. Download it directly here (right click and save as) or subscribe to the show and never miss an episode.
And on to the show notes...
- The future of air travel: the Airbus A-380
- The return of prime time game shows
- Country music
- College athletes who turn pro
- Outstanding Press Release
- Genius Marketing Move
- Pinhead of the Week
- Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - The Sons of Cain
- Dios Malos - Feels Good Being Somebody
- Phedippidations' Boston Marathon coverage. Find out more here.
- New England Podcasting. Find out more here.
Completely Conspicuous is now available through the iTunes, Yahoo Podcasts and Podcast Pickle podcast directories. Subscribe and write a review!
The song from Ted Leo and the Pharmacists is on the band's new album Living With the Living on Lookout Records; find out more here. The song from Dios Malos is on the band's self-titled album on Vagrant Records; find out more here. Both were provided courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network; find out more here.
The opening and closing theme of Completely Conspicuous is "Theme to Big F'in Pants" by Jay Breitling. Find out more about Senor Breitling at the always excellent Clicky Clicky music blog. And the incidental music used in the show was "Clibopb (Fosco Groove)" by Me and Boris the Bull. Find out more about Me and Boris the Bull here.
Completely Conspicuous is a Tan God Production. Word.