Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Werd up. We just got through a long, cold weekend where I spent much of my time indoors, and I still didn't blogify. My bad. So I got together with the whole WebNozian crew on Friday night at the Cambridge Common; some of the guys from the Daily Grind email group I'm in were also there. It was a good time, once I finally found a parking spot on Mass. Ave. I don't know how people deal with that on a regular basis. What a pain in the arse. Anyway, I enjoyed a couple of good porters and some meat loaf and had a blast.

The Yankees traded for A-Rod. Gee, what a shock. Too bad they have to actually play the games.

If you're a music fan, here's a list bound to annoy and stupefy.

Conan O'Brien did his show up in Toronto last week. I taped the four shows (because they're on way past my bedtime) and have seen 2.5 of them. Some funny, funny stuff. Unfortunately, a lot of Canuck politicos are condemning a bit where Triumph the Insult Comic Dog went to the Quebec Winter Carnival and basically insulted everybody. Those folks need to lighten the hell up. I was born in Canada and I thought it was hilarious.

So I've got 1303 songs, or 4.6 gigs, loaded on my iPod. It rules.

Later, my peoples.

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026

By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...