Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Hey there, ho there. Just checking in real quicklike.

This kinda freaked me out when I read it. It seems to come out of nowhere, so I hope it's wrong by a few millennia.

The steroids-in-baseball controversy continues to swirl. Surprisingly, both Bonds and Giambi say they welcome testing. Giambi turned plenty of heads when he showed up yesterday looking like a shadow of his former self. He says he's only four pounds lighter and he's just lost body fat, but the dood looks downright skeletal.

As always, my dawg OJ is the freshmaker, much like Mentos. His blogimazogg recommended this fine music-themed blog, of which I too offer my hearty endorsement. This hearty endorsement was brought to you by the fine folks at Encore frozen foods. For you and more, it's Encore. But don't let that wimpy guy from "Spin City" who does the Encore commercials come to dinner. He'll eat you out of house and home.

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #524: April 19, 2024

A wise man once said, "You might as well jump" and by gum, we believed him. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs abou...