Friday, November 21, 2003

What up? It's been a few days. I got back from Chi-town late Tuesday night, but I haven't been able to use my home computer for a couple of days because of some crazy problem involving our old MSN dial-up service. Deb was checking her email and all of a sudden started getting an error message for a program called TRAYCLNT. Every time I tried to close it, it would just pop up again. I went on the InterWeb at work today and found that I just had to uninstall MSN and the problem would go away. And so I did, and it did.

Chicago was cool, although it rained the whole time I was there. I barely made it to the Blackhawks game on time because my flight was over an hour late due to major fog. It was a decent game, considering the crummy teams playing, and I had a good time. I was amazed by the fact that the United Center has a smoking area right out on the main concourse. I thought those went out with dayglo shirts and the Spin Doctors. Then it became quickly apparent that in Chicago, everybody smokes. In the hotel bar, in every restaurant, everywhere. I guess I'm just used to Massachusetts banning smoking from every public place. It was kind of like stepping back in time.

So Wacko Jacko was arrested on child molestation charges. Gee, what a shock. Let's hope they can actually convict his freakazoid ass this time.

Can't believe it's already Thanksgiving next week. We're heading to Joisey to visit Deb's brother and his family; his wife is due any day now. Hopefully she'll have the baby before we get down there.

Hannah's officially obsessed with the movie "Dumbo." If she had things her way, we'd watch it five times a day.

No comments:

Day After Day #112: Army of Me

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4). Army of Me (1995) When it comes to artis...