Friday, October 30, 2009

Mr. Scary

Man, there are few things I hate more than being sick. I picked up a chest cold from Lily and have been stuffed up and hacking for the last three days or so. I've been trying to hit the sack by 11 all week to get some extra sleep (obviously, I'm a little past that deadline tonight).

Halloween's in full swing and the girls have had a blast this week with all the festivities. Tonight we went to a Halloween dance at their school and tomorrow night is the actual trick-or-treating. Hopefully, we won't get rained on.

Well, I'm going to get some sleep, but thought I'd leave you with this creepy classic from Ozzy:

No comments:

Day After Day #113: Sunless Saturday

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4). Sunless Saturday (1991) It's never b...