Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Got Nothin'

Hey, just checking in after watching the Patriots barely squeak by the Eagles. They were favored by 24 points, but only won 31-28. Good game.

So our Friday version of Thanksgiving was good. Lots of food, as you would expect. Waaaay too many desserts sitting in our fridge. We've polished off a cake for the kids, an apple pie and a lemon meringue pie. I had a couple of pieces of pumpkin cheesecake tonight and there's still another apple pie left to go. I'm getting a stomachache just thinking about it.

Five days left of NaNoWriMo. I'm currently at 31,454 words, or about 75 pages in Microsoft Word. I don't see myself possibly getting 18,500 words written this week, but I'll try. Frankly, I'd be happy with 40k, so that's my real goal at this point.

Okay, I'm going to bed already.

No comments:

Day After Day #113: Sunless Saturday

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4). Sunless Saturday (1991) It's never b...