Life goes by quick. I'm reminded of that all the damn time. So when I woke up yesterday in Tampa on the last day of a four-day business trip, it suddenly hit me that it was also my 10th wedding anniversary. Amazing!
Granted, plenty has happened since then. We bought a house, had two children, I switched jobs and ran 12 marathons, Deb went to Costa Rica and did two triathlons. Sometimes you get so caught up in the day-to-day stuff, you don't realize that life is whizzing by. Later this year, I'll be attending my 25th high school reunion. Holy crap!
Fortunately, I don't feel old, even if the gray hair tends to give me away. And we're still having fun. Speaking of which, we're off to Mexico in a few days, which should be a blast. We need to do a good job documenting this stuff, because before you know it, another decade has passed.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026
By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...
-
Part 4 of my conversation with guest Phil Stacey as we crown the winner of a March Madness-style tournament featuring our favorite rock arti...
-
There isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. And sometimes that leads to little details getting missed. Case in point: Whe...
No comments:
Post a Comment