Sunday, October 31, 2010

Creeping Death

Happy Halloween! I was hoping to have a new episode of CompCon out tonight, but no such luck. Picked up our new laptop Thursday and downloaded a demo of Propaganda podcasting software; it works great and I put together a whole show, but I'm having trouble installing the actual version. Hopefully I can figure that out in the next day or so.

We went to a wedding last night; my old roomie Mike finally tied the knot. Deb and I had a great time, but we had to be good because we were running the Devil's Chase 6.66-mile race in Salem today. The weather wasn't too chilly and we both had good races. We came home and got the girls ready for Halloween. The temps dropped considerably by the time we got out there; it was damn cold out! But the girls loaded up on candy and we got done in time to see the end of the Pats-Vikings game.

At any rate, here's a good Halloween song for you. I heard this on WBCN late one night and it freaked me the hell out. Super frickin' creepy 1971 tune by the Texas band Bloodrock. Here's the original sans video:

No comments:

Day After Day #113: Sunless Saturday

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4). Sunless Saturday (1991) It's never b...