Wednesday, December 23, 2009

No Christmas While I'm Talking

This month has seriously flown by. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Fortunately, Deb's on the ball and already has everything wrapped and ready. We made it easy on ourselves by buying a laptop as our gift to each other, so all I had to do is get stocking stuffers and a few small gifts. We're staying local tomorrow night and Friday morning, but heading up to my mom's Friday afternoon. On Sunday, Matt, Trish and the boys arrive for a few days, so that should be fun. Although I have a lot of work on my plate, so I might have to go in to the office for at least part of the day Monday and Tuesday.

Hannah and Lily are positively giddy with excitement about the prospects of Christmas morning. They're done with school for about 10 days, which only adds to the anticipation.

Last night, I got together with my regular e-mailing buddies collectively known as The Daily Grind. We met up at The Cellar in Cambridge for some beverages and holiday camaraderie. Bobby D. brought his camera and documented the proceedings with several hundred photos.

And now, here's a modern day Christmas classic with Julian Casablancas of the Strokes, Jimmy Fallon, a skinny Horatio Sanz and the Roots:


No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #525: April 26, 2024

It's a big, bad world out there. For some, crime is a way of life. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs about crime in hour...