Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Supernatural Superserious

The week got off to a crappy start for me yesterday when I got Hannah in the car, we drove to the end of our street, and I noticed the right side of the car was pretty wobbly. Pulled over and got out and sure enough, the right front tire was flat. I turned around and parked the car in our driveway and then borrowed my mother-in-law's SUV to drop Hannah off at school. I got a ride to work yesterday and then this morning left the Maxima at a nearby garage to get the tire fixed or replaced; sure enough, both it and the other front tire needed replacing. I guess we made it through all of '07 without any car repair costs, so we were due.

I enjoyed some nice spring weather this morning, getting out for a 65-degree run at 11 in shorts and t-shirt. We haven't had too many days like that this winter. By the end of the afternoon, it was pouring out, but at least it wasn't snowing.

Pass the dutchie to the lefthand side:

No comments:

Day After Day #85: Gentlemen

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4).   Gentlemen (1993) When the Afghan Whigs...