Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Que Ondo Guero
Okay, so I missed a few days. C'est la vie.

Wanted to give a so-called "shout out," if you will, to my good buddy Briggy, who celebrates his 40th today. The whole family attended a fine birthday party Saturday night at the Newton manse of the aforementioned Briggy; it was good to see my old WebNozie partners in crime Dr. Doobs, OJ and Amy, and Lee and his wife Mary Helen. Hannah and Lily had a blast running around with all the other kids. We figured it was time to leave when Lily tried to climb the stairs and fell on her head (she was fine).

Speaking of Lily, she walks 90% of the time now, and fast, too. The kid's into everything.

Speaking of birthdays, my brother hits the big Larry Bird tomorrow (33, if you need to ask), so mad props go out to him as well. Also, my brother-in-law Steve also has his birthday tomorrow.

Wanted to check in really quick. More later. Seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used the Larry Bird reference this year when I turned "33" as well, but Tricia didn't get it! Then when I explained it, she thought it was the stupidest thing ever, so thanks for the laugh Jay!
-Matt

Jay said...

No problem. Yeah, I thought about calling it the Patrick Roy, but it just doesn't have the same ring. As for the relevance, it's a guy thing, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jay.
I'm visiting my folks in Jacksonville right now, and I was telling her that I read on your blog that Lily was walking now. I guess they had your old website on their bookmarks, so I just updated them. Have to keep them up to date on technology :) It's beautful here...in fact, I didn't even bring any shorts and it's in the 70's. Jealous, yet? Give the kids love for me. I just saw the adorable calendar of Danny, Timmy, Lily, and Hannah that my Mom has. Love it. They are all so cute. Getting lots of maternal urges lately. Easton and I would love to take a trip to Boston..if he can get off work, which is unlikely, but if I can secure some funds I'd love to come up and visit. It's amazing how time flies! I haven't even met the kids, yet.
Take care. Tell Deb I'll email her soon...I'm on Spring Break right now until the end of the week.
~Jen Farnham

Day After Day #106: Doo Wop (That Thing)

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4).   Doo Wop (That Thing) (1998) A lot of t...