Friday, December 19, 2025

Stuck In Thee Garage #611: December 19, 2025

This is one of those years where you look up and it's almost Christmas. I feel like I haven't been inundated with holiday music and traditions yet, but nevertheless I dutifully played two hours of Christmas rock jams on Stuck In Thee Garage. You'll feel like you scored, even if you never will, Beavis.


This playlist rules and stuff:

Hour 1

Artist - Song/Album

Charly Bliss and PUP - It's Christmas and I Fucking Miss You/Single

Dressy Bessy - Hopped Up (On Xmas)/Single

Los Campesinos! - When Christmas Comes/A Los Campesinos! Christmas

The Zambonis - Gritty Xmas (And a Hockey New Year)/Single

Chris Farren - Merry Christmas Again (feat. Jeff Rosenstock & Koji)/Like a Gift from God or Whatever

Chris Farren - The Undertaker/Like a Gift from God or Whatever

The Long Winters - Christmas With You is the Best/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. I

OH! GUNQUIT! - High on Christmas/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. I

Jeremy Neale - Christmas (Turn This Around)/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. I

Record Heat - Come to Christmas/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. I

The Prettybads - Bubblegum Christmas/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. II

The Happy Somethings - It's Christmas Time (We're as Miserable as Sin)/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. II

Sandra's Wedding - Spite Christmas/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. II

Swansea Sound - The Life We Led/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. IV

TV Smith - Xmas Blood Xmas/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. IV

The Sultans of Ping - Christmas Bubblegum Machine/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. IV

Ex-Rental - Christmas in the Synthesizer Age/Have Yourself a Merry Indie Christmas Vol. IV


Hour 2

Papas Fritas - Holiday/Pop Has Freed Us

Sloan - December 25/Kids Come Back Again at Christmas

The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping/Single

Ron Sexsmith - Something to Hold On to (At Christmas)/Single

Diet Cig - Happy Holiday/Simply Having a Wonderful Compilation

Kristin Hersh - Christmas Underground/Wyatt at the Coyote Palace

Descendents - Christmas Vacation/I Don't Want to Grow Up

Chubby and the Gang - Violent Night (A Christmas Tale)/Single

The Celibate Rifles - Merry Xmas Blues/Single

T. Rex - Christmas Bop/T. Rexmas!

Spinal Tap - Christmas with the Devil/This is Spinal Tap

Run the Jewels - A Christmas Fucking Miracle/Run the Jewels

Frightened Rabbit - It's Christmas So We'll Stop/Single

Gordon Downie - Christmastime in Toronto/Battle of the Nudes

Low - Just Like Christmas/Christmas


Uhhh...can you like play music or something?

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026

By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...