Friday, December 05, 2025

Stuck In Thee Garage #609: December 5, 2025

It has already been established that time has no meaning anymore. So when I think back to 2005, it's like it just happened. But it was, you know, 20 freakin' years ago. Nevertheless, this week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs from good ol' '05 in hour 2. It was a great flashback to last week when I was in my 30s. One thing that hasn't changed is Mr. Pibb and Red Vines equals crazy delicious.


This playlist says eat my digital shorts:

Hour 1

Artist - Song/Album

The Lemon Twigs - I've Got a Broken Heart/Single

Glitterer - Somebody/erer

S.C.A.B. - I Hate Expectations/Somebody in New York Loves You!

Sharp Pins - I Don't Have the Heart/Balloon Balloon Balloon

Pigeon Pit - Landlord Special/Leash Aggression

The Belair Lip Bombs - If You've Got the Time/Again

The Dears - Tears of a Nation/Life is Beautiful! Life is Beautiful! Life is Beautiful!

Big Bill - Young Men of the World/Sick Myth

Curious Volume - Fidelio/Nothing is Good

Husker Du - Eight Miles High (1/30 at First Ave.)/1985: The Miracle Year

Bass Drum of Death - Never Gonna Drink About You/Six

Pynch - Post Punk New Wave/Beautiful Noise

Militarie Gun - God Owes Me Money/God Save the Gun

Jeff Tweedy - This is How It Ends/Twilight Override

Wednesday - Reality TV Argument Bleeds/Bleeds

The Lemonheads - Cell Phone Blues/Love Chant

Tony Molina - Don't Belong/On This Day

Gouwzee - Cold Roller/Gouwzee


Hour 2: 2005

Sleater-Kinney - The Fox/The Woods

Queens of the Stone Age - Everybody Knows That You Are Insane/Lullabies to Paralyze

The Mars Volta - The Widow/Frances the Mute

The Hold Steady - Your Little Hoodrat Friend/Separation Sunday

Greg Dulli - Early Today (And Later That Night)/Amber Headlights

Spoon - My Mathematical Mind/Gimme Fiction

The White Stripes - Blue Orchid/Get Behind Me Satan

Black Mountain - No Separation/Black Mountain

Broken Social Scene - Our Faces Split the Coast in Half/Broken Social Scene

Bloc Party - Helicopter/Silent Alarm

Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less and Less/Employment

Art Brut - Emily Kane/Bang Bang Rock 'N' Roll

Against Me! - Don't Lose Touch/Searching for a Former Clarity

Wolf Parade - Dear Sons and Daughters of Hungry Ghosts/Apologies to the Queen Mary

Okkervil River - Black/Black Sheep Boy


This playlist is going viral!
 

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026

By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...