Friday, February 18, 2022

Stuck In Thee Garage #413: February 18, 2022

Mistakes will happen. I put a lot of time and effort into these shows, but sometimes all it takes is a careless click and things go off track. That happened this week on Stuck In Thee Garage when I went to upload the show and accidentally uploaded last week's show (which was fine, btw, but obviously not what I was planning on). So listeners during the regular BFF time slot got a rerun. But you can check out the actual program I put together for this week, which featured songs about doors in hour 2.


Heeeerrre's the playlist:

Hour 1

Artist - Song/Album

Spoon - Feels Alright/Lucifer on the Sofa

The Simps - Tesla/Siblings

July Talk - I Am Water/Single

Lucius - Next to Normal/Second Nature

Reptaliens - Take It/Multiverse

Cate Le Bon - Moderation/Pompeii

Savak - No Blues No Jazz / Human Error/Human Delight

Grave Flowers Bongo Band - Animal Lord/Strength of Spring

Yard Act - Dead Horse/The Overload

Thalia Zedek Band - Revelation Time/Perfect Vision

Elvis Costello and the Imposters - The Difference/The Boy Named If

Kids On a Crime Spree - Boom Doom/Fall in Love Not in Line

La Luz - I Won't Hesitate/La Luz

Betty Davis - Come Take It/Betty Davis

Betty Davis - Don't Call Her No Tramp/They Say I'm Different

Iggy Pop & the Zig Zags - If I'm In Luck, I Might Get Picked Up/Light in the Attic 10th Anniversary


Hour 2: Doors

Jeff Rosenstock - Bang On the Door/WORRY.

Restorations - The Red Door/LP5000

Redd Kross - Beyond the Door/Beyond the Door

Enon - Knock That Door/Lost Marbles and Exploded Evidence

Lilys - Knocked On the Fortune Teller's Door/Everything Wrong is Imaginary

George Harrison - Behind That Locked Door/All Things Must Pass

LVL Up - The Closing Door/Three Songs

Dark Mark vs. Skeleton Joe - Basement Door/Dark Mark vs. Skeleton Door

Dead Meadow - At Her Open Door/Feathers

Wake Ooloo - Knocking On Every Door/Hear No Evil

Arctic Monkeys - Red Light Indicates Doors Are Secure/Whatever People Think I Am, That's What I'm Not

Sloan - Suppose They Close the Door/Navy Blues

The White Stripes - My Doorbell/Get Behind Me Satan

Fugazi - Shut the Door/Repeater

Soul Asylum - Standing in the Doorway/Hang Time

Van Halen - One Foot Out the Door/Fair Warning


No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026

By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...