Thursday, April 30, 2020

Time is a Flat Circle

In less than an hour, the strangest April I've ever experienced is over. We were hoping things would be a little closer to normal after this quarantine month ended, but looks like it'll be more of the same for at least the next month and probably beyond.


I've been working from home since March 16. My office is actually still open but nobody's been going in except to get supplies. Even when we get the go-ahead to go back in, I'm not sure how many people will actually do it. Normalcy is what we all want, but we need to be smart about it.

But this month has been a weird one. It has sort of floated by. I've been busy with work, so that has helped, but it still feels like wasted time. I'd like to say things will get better in May, but who knows?

No comments:

Day After Day #116: Higher Ground

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4). Higher Ground (1973) It's pretty wil...