I'm not an overly superstitious sort, but I don't want to go proclaiming the house as illness-free just yet. Besides, it wouldn't be true: Deb still feels pretty lousy and is going to work tomorrow for the first time since Monday, Lily finally went back to school today after missing nearly a week and Hannah's still got a cough. And I've still got a nagging cough that is annoying the hell out of me. But the house is fever-free, so that's a good start, I suppose.
It has been frustrating. I haven't played hockey in a month because I've opted to get sleep instead of having a late night. And my last couple of runs have been difficult at first because I can feel the congestion in my chest. But the coughing isn't as bad, so it seems like I'm getting better.
I was hoping to get together with my buddy Phil to do some podcast recording this week, but we've had a few scheduling issues so it won't happen until next week. Instead, I'm going to record a solo episode tomorrow night after the Leafs game.
Here's a classic from the early '90s. Back at the Webnoize, I used to annoy Briggy by saying this guy's voice sounds like Ozzy (he doesn't). The song frickin' rocks, though:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026
By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...
-
Part 4 of my conversation with guest Phil Stacey as we crown the winner of a March Madness-style tournament featuring our favorite rock arti...
-
There isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. And sometimes that leads to little details getting missed. Case in point: Whe...
3 comments:
Point of clarification: You might have annoyed me at Webnoize, but not in regards to the singer of Helmet sounding like Ozzy. I agree with you, and know that I agreed with you then, as I have always thought that.
Duly noted. Although I think it was because I pointed it out on about 24 separate occasions.
This song is the goodest Helmet song.
Post a Comment