Friday, September 25, 2026

Stuck In Thee Garage #651: September 25, 2026

What goes up must come down. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played new music from the Tubs, Kristin Hersh and Beck in hour 1 and songs about falling in hour 2.


This playlist is perfect for when you're driving off a cliff:

Hour 1

Artist - Song/Album

The Tubs - Hard Life/Hard Life

Johnny Foreigner - The New Navigation/Forwards!

Today Junior - Waiting for a Change/Stranger Days

Kristin Hersh - Moths/Sugar on Blackstone

Working Men's Club - Devout/Single

Joel Cusumano - Buying Time/Appendix 

Beck - Ride Lonesome/Ride Lonesome

Futurebirds - Fly On/Far Out Country I&II

Allah-Lahs - Vini da Gama/Sirenas

Ty Segall - Let Go/Chrome

Chat Pile - Influence/Who Loves the Sun

Upper Wilds - Reaper/Mercury

Evil Island - No Good/Terraform the Afterlife

Velocity Girl - I Know Exactly What You Mean/1989-1992

Real Numbers - This Empty Frame/Was It Always This Way

Dinosaur Jr. - No Friends/There Near


Hour 2: Falling

Catherine Wheel - Waydown/Happy Days

Radium Dolls - All That Falls/Wound Up

Dax Riggs - Even the Stars Fall/7 Songs for Spiders

The Jesus Lizard - Falling Down/Rack

Tricky Woo - Fell from a Cloud/Sometimes I Cry

Bullet LaVolta - Swan Dive/Swandive

Black Sabbath - Falling Off the Edge of the World/Mob Rules

Yo La Tengo - Our Way to Fall/And Then Nothing Turned Itself Inside-Out

Ben Kweller - Falling/Sha Sha

Dude York - Falling/Falling

Tony Molina - See Me Fall/Confront the Truth

Scarce - We'll Fall Down/Noble Scars

The Pursuit of Happiness - When the Sky Comes Falling Down/Love Junk

Dumptruck - Watch Her Fall/CBGB '86 & '88

The Black Angels - Empires Falling/Wilderness of Mirrors 


Fall into the show by clicking the link!

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #651: September 25, 2026

What goes up must come down. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played new music from the Tubs, Kristin Hersh and Beck in hour 1 and songs...