Friday, November 03, 2023

Stuck In Thee Garage #500: November 3, 2023

Confidence isn't easy. Not everyone has it, and not everyone can pull it off. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I celebrated 500 episodes with songs about confidence in hour 2. 


The wicked good playlist:

Hour 1

Artist - Song/Album

IDLES - Dancer/Tankg

Sabatta - Get Over Yourself/How to Get Even

Slothrust - Maybe Maybe/Promise EP

Superchunk - White Screen/Misfits & Mistakes: Singles, B-Sides and Strays 2007-2023

Ducks Ltd. - The Main Thing/Single

The Mountain Goats - Murder at the 18th St. Garage/Jenny From Thebes

Hallelujah the Hills - I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight/Puritan Garage Howlers - Covers 2022-23

Sleaford Mods - My 18-Hr Girdle/More UK Grim

The Kills - 103/God Games

Wellwater Conspiracy - Trowerchord/Declaration of Conformity

A Beacon School - Down the Pyramid/Yoyo

A Savage - My My My Dear/Several Songs About Fire

Cherry Glazerr - Sugar/I Don't Want You Anymore

Slow Pulp - Mud/Yard

Kristin Hersh - Thank You, Corner Blight/Clear Pond Road

Wilco - Levee/Cousin


Hour 2: Confident

Run DMC - King of Rock/King of Rock

Run the Jewels - Get It/Run the Jewels

Prince - Baby I'm a Star/Purple Rain

Bobby Brown - My Prerogative/Don't Be Cruel

James Brown - Get Up I Feel Like a Sex Machine Part 1/In Yo Face! The History of Funk, Part 1

The Afghan Whigs - My Enemy/Black Love

Joe Jackson - I'm the Man/I'm the Man

The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Blues X Man/Orange

Boss Hog - Winn Coma/Boss Hog

Van Halen - Unchained/Fair Warning

The Pursuit of Happiness - Nobody But Me/The Downward Road

Pearl Jam - Do the Evolution/Yield

Iggy & the Stooges - Search and Destroy/Raw Power

The Pretenders - Precious/Pretenders

Rancid - Time Bomb/...And Out Come the Wolves

PJ Harvey - 50Ft Queenie/Rid of Me


Crank up the 500th episode of the show RIGHT HERE.

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026

By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...