Friday, March 22, 2019

Stuck In Thee Garage #263: March 22, 2019

Windows are pretty useful. Without them, we'd always wonder what was on the other side of a wall. Today on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs about windows in hour 2. Sometimes, they're good for smashing, too.


Yippie-ky-ay, playlist:

Hour 1
Artist - Song/Album
La Fille - I'm Movin' On/Alright Already
Beach Slang - AAA/MPLS
Iguana Death Cult - Femme Fatale/Single
Mirrorball - This Time/Single
Drahla - Stimulus for Living/Useless Coordinates
Elizabeth Colour Wheel - 34th/Nocebo
Sharkmuffin - Fate/Gamma Gardening
Leathers - Phantom Heart/Single
Kiwi Jr. - Gimme More/Football Money
Bellows - The Tower/The Rose Gardener
The Mountain Goats - Cadaver Sniffing Dog/In League With Dragons
Piroshka - Blameless/Brickbat
Telekinesis - Like Nothing/Effluxion
FEELS - Anyways/Post-Earth
Frankie & the Witch Fingers - Dark Sorcerer/ZAM
Flat Worms - Shouting at the Wall/Into the Iris
The C.I.A. - Harm Joy/The C.I.A.

Hour 2: Windows
Jeff Rosenstock - Staring Out the Window at Your Old Apartment/WORRY.
Band Aparte - Into the Window/Memory on Trial
Froth - Shut the Windows/outside (briefly)
Jay Bennett - Another Town Another Ride Another Window/Whatever Happened I Apologize
The Hold Steady - Can You Please Crawl Out Your Window?/I'm Not There soundtrack
Arcade Fire - Windowsill/Neon Bible
The Weakerthans - Night Windows/Reunion Tour
Elvis Costello - My Little Blue Window/When I Was Cruel
Buffalo Tom - Scottish Windows/Smitten
Stars - Window Bird/In Our Bedroom After the War
Guided By Voices - Window of My World/Half Smiles of the Decomposed
Goon - A Window Outside/Dusk of Punk - Happy Omen
Cliff of Dooneen - Through an Open Window/The Dog Went East and God Went West
Geddy Lee - Window to the World/My Favourite Headache
Smashing Pumpkins - Window Paine/Gish


No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #524: April 19, 2024

A wise man once said, "You might as well jump" and by gum, we believed him. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs abou...