Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Masters of evil

I've been remiss in my blogsterization lately because I've spent most of my waking hours watching the Red Sox battle the Yankees in the ALCS. It looked it was going to be a blowout as the Yankees raced out to a 3-0 series lead, but the last two nights, the Sox won excruciatingly long, epic battles that both ended with David Ortiz providing the game-winning hit in extry innings. Now I'm no Red Sox fan, but it's easy to root for them when they're playing the Evil Empire. They're about to play Game 6 in a little while, so hopefully the Sox can push them to Game 7 tomorrow. That would be cool.

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #524: April 19, 2024

A wise man once said, "You might as well jump" and by gum, we believed him. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs abou...