Friday, October 31, 2025

Stuck In Thee Garage #604: October 31, 2025

Some people don't like Halloween: Too commercialized, too scary, too whatever. I'm not one of those people. I love it. I don't love it so much that I'm going to join the throngs of people in Salem tonight, but I enjoy the general vibe of the season. And part of that is putting together two hours of Halloween-adjacent songs for Stuck In Thee Garage. There's a wide assortment of songs about ghosts, goblins, evil and assorted other mayhem. Best enjoyed with a nice chianti and some fava beans.


Check out the playlist, Clarice:

Hour 1

Artist - Song/Album

X - Devil Doll/More Fun in the New World

The Gun Club - Ghost on the Highway/Fire of Love

The Jam - Ghosts/The Gift

Eldridge Rodriguez - The Ghost of Emily Post/Atrophy

Hallelujah the Hills - Confessions of an Ex-Ghost/Bootleg: Live 12/15/23 at the Sinclair

Boeckner - Ghost in the Mirror/Boeckner!

Ghost Party - Ghost Moves/Ghost Moves

TV On the Radio - Let the Devil In/Return to Cookie Mountain

Concrete Blonde - The Beast/Bloodletting

Peter Murphy - The Line Between the Devil's Teeth (And That Which Cannot Be Repeat)/Deep

Alien Sex Fiend - Now I'm Feeling Zombified/Curse

The Raveonettes - Dead Sound/Lust Lust Lust

L7 - Ouija Board Lies/Scatter the Rats

Queens of the Stone Age - The Evil Has Landed/Villains


Hour 2:

Black Sabbath - N.I.B./Black Sabbath

Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden/Live After Death

Dio - Don't Talk to Strangers/Holy Diver

Metallica - Am I Evil?/Garage Days Re-Revisited

Howlin' Wolf - Moanin' at Midnight/My Baby Walked Off (Sun Records 1951-1953)

Johnny Cash - Rusty Cage/Unchained

South San Gabriel - Of Evil/For Evil /Dual Hawks

Thee Oh Sees - Withered Hand/Mutilator Defeated at Last

Faith No More and Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - Another Body Murdered/Judgment Night soundtrack

Soundgarden - Beyond the Wheel/Ultramega OK

The Crazy World of Arthur Brown - Fire/The Crazy World of Arthur Brown

Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies/Billion Dollar Babies

The Afghan Whigs - Tonight/Congregation


Crank up the soundtrack and howl at the moon or something!

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026

By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...