Friday, April 25, 2025

Stuck In Thee Garage #577: April 25, 2025

It's been a long week. Ah, who am I kidding, they're all long weeks. Anyhoo, take your mind off the craziness with two hours of rock jams on Stuck In Thee Garage. This week, I played songs with vocal intros in hour 2, in addition to new hotness from Jon Spencer, Chime Oblivion and Tunde Adebimpe in hour 1. It's a great show, but it won't help you deal with your kid who's gone punk.


Smile for the camera:

Hour 1

Artist - Song/Album

Jon Spencer with Kendall Wind, Spider Bowman and Deke Dickerson - Come On!/Single

Chime Oblivion - Heated Horses/Chime Oblivion

Tunde Adebimpe - Ate the Moon/Thee Black Boltz

Bantom Woods - Nerves/All Due Respect

Leatherman - Slow Motion/Turn You On

Scowl - Fleshed Out/Are We All Angels

Rude Television - Artificial Paint/I Want to Believe

Dean Wareham - You Were the Ones I Had to Betray/That's the Price for Loving Me

Mekons - Sad and Sad and Sad/Horror

Horsegirl - Sport Meets Sound/Phonetics On and On

Guided By Voices - Elfin Flower with Knees/Universe Room

FACS - Ordinary Voices/Wish Defense

Ex-Void - Pinhead/In Love Again

The Taxpayers - Nightmarish Population/Circle Breaker

Lunchbox - Evolver/Evolver (2025 Vinyl Edition)

The Drowns - Boston Accent/View from the Bottom (2025 Jack Endino Remaster)

Kestrels - Nightlife/Better Wonder


Hour 2: Vocal intros

James Brown - Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine/Funk Power 1970: A Brand New Thang

Run-DMC - Hit It Run/Raising Hell

Run the Jewels - Close Your Eyes (and Count to Fuck) (feat. Zach De La Rocha)/Run the Jewels 2

The Stooges - T.V. Eye/Fun House

Dizzee Rascal - Fix Up, Look Sharp/Boy in Da Corner

Queens of the Stone Age - Emotion Sickness/In Times New Roman...

AC/DC - Kicked in the Teeth/Powerage

Iron Maiden - Can I Play with Madness?/Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

INXS - Mystify/Kick

Johnny Foreigner - Feels Like Summer/Grace and the Bigger Picture

Titus Andronicus - I Lost My Mind/The Most Lamentable Tragedy

The Beatles - Nowhere Man/Rubber Soul

Queen - Somebody to Love/A Day at the Races

The Who - A Quick One (While He's Away)/The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus


Press play on the rock show RIGHT HERE!

No comments:

Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026

By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...