Love means never having to say you're sorry...is one of the dumbest things ever said in a movie. This week on Stuck In Thee Garage, I played songs about being sorry in hour 2. None of them were as dumb as that line from "Love Story."
The Gilly-approved playlist:
Hour 1
Artist - Song/Album
Pixies - Baal's Back/Head Carrier
The Needy Sons - Chopped Down/Vis-a-Vis
Kestrels - No Alternative/Kestrels
Drive-By Truckers - Darkened Flags on the Cusp of Dawn/American Band
Morgan Delt - Some Sunsick Day/Phase Zero
American Wrestlers - Give Up/Goodbye Terrible Youth
Goat - Try My Robe/Requiem
Purling Hiss - Fever/High Bias
Living Colour - Regrets/Who Shot Ya
Cymbals Eat Guitars - Wish/Pretty Years
Fond Han - Shammed/Sham Cloud
J&L Defer - Hell/No Map
Bueno - Blown Out/Illuminate Your Room
Thee Oh Sees - Gelatinous Cube/A Weird Exits
Descendents - Days of Desperation/Hypercaffium Spazzinate
PUP - Doubts/The Dream is Over
Johnny Foreigner - I Can Show You the Way to Grand Central/Mono No Aware
Hour 2: Sorry
Weezer - Butterfly/Pinkerton
Big Star - Give Me Another Chance/#1 Record
The Posies - Apology/Dear 23
R.E.M. - So. Central Rain (I'm Sorry)/Live on Rockpalast 10/2/85
The Waldos - Sorry/Rent Party
Husker Du - I Apologize/New Day Rising
The English Beat - Sorry/Special Beat Service
Pointed Sticks - Apologies/Part of the Noise
Lou Barlow - Don't Apologize/Goodnight Unknown
British Sea Power - Apologies to Insect Life/The Decline of British Sea Power
The I Don't Cares - Sorry for Tomorrow Night/Wild Stab
Bob Mould - I'm Sorry, Baby, But You Can't Stand in My Light Any More/Life and Times
The Hush Now - Sorry Sugar Well.../Sparkle Drive
Jessica Hernandez and the Deltas - Sorry I Stole Your Man/Secret Evil
Jeff Rosenstock - I'm Serious, I'm Sorry/We Cool?
Riverboat Gamblers - A Choppy, Yet Sincere Apology/Underneath the Owl
Guided by Voices - We Don't Apologize for the Human Race/Let's Go Eat the Factory
Velocity Girl - Sorry Again/Simpatico!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stuck In Thee Garage #654: October 16, 2026
By the time Friday rolls around, the weight of the world can weigh heavy on your shoulders. Not that it goes away on the weekends, but at le...
-
Part 4 of my conversation with guest Phil Stacey as we crown the winner of a March Madness-style tournament featuring our favorite rock arti...
-
There isn't enough time in the day to get everything done. And sometimes that leads to little details getting missed. Case in point: Whe...

No comments:
Post a Comment