Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Werd up. We just got through a long, cold weekend where I spent much of my time indoors, and I still didn't blogify. My bad. So I got together with the whole WebNozian crew on Friday night at the Cambridge Common; some of the guys from the Daily Grind email group I'm in were also there. It was a good time, once I finally found a parking spot on Mass. Ave. I don't know how people deal with that on a regular basis. What a pain in the arse. Anyway, I enjoyed a couple of good porters and some meat loaf and had a blast.

The Yankees traded for A-Rod. Gee, what a shock. Too bad they have to actually play the games.

If you're a music fan, here's a list bound to annoy and stupefy.

Conan O'Brien did his show up in Toronto last week. I taped the four shows (because they're on way past my bedtime) and have seen 2.5 of them. Some funny, funny stuff. Unfortunately, a lot of Canuck politicos are condemning a bit where Triumph the Insult Comic Dog went to the Quebec Winter Carnival and basically insulted everybody. Those folks need to lighten the hell up. I was born in Canada and I thought it was hilarious.

So I've got 1303 songs, or 4.6 gigs, loaded on my iPod. It rules.

Later, my peoples.

No comments:

Day After Day #123: Don't Want to Know If You Are Lonely

Day After Day is an ambitious attempt to write about a song every day in 2024 (starting on Jan. 4). Don't Want to Know If You Are Lonely...